Hello October

8:24 AM


I woke up with peaceful cause nobody wake me up.. i have a good sleep and it's a rare thing (i usually don't have good time to sleep, wasting my sleep time with do a lot of homeworks and tasks). I walked up to the dining room and saw there was Mum, Auntie and Algo had little morning chat.

Take a bath for 20 minutes and change clothes.. yeah. I'm ready for today. I guess i don't have a planning for today. This is what i waiting for. Free time. So i went to the kitchen and had a cup of green tea HiLo milk and write this post.

Anyway, when i logged in my Facebook account, all my friend's statuses almost content about October. Woohoo today is October 1st on 2011, right? :) let's greet it! I have a lot of wishlists for this October. But sometimes i can't write all things on my mind, so i just keep it. The most important is i want to have high scores of all my mid-test and do my best. The mid-test starts on October 10th, just wish me luck :)

Have a nice Sunday, everyone! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments