i will be

3:48 PM

Long time no post here ;)

It's been a month since i post my new entry here, and i admitted that i kinda miss blogging thing.
It's July! Well it'sthe 4th day since moslems and i started fasting. I spending my time with blogging, trying to forget the screaming of my hungry stomach. My throat feels thirsty. I ruined my fasting goal, i've breaked 3 days on it.

I'm a 8th grader now. Yeah, time's running so fast. I feel like, "whoa did i just wear my middle school uniform and sit on my new class at 7th grade?". I've met new people, i sit in my new class, i study with my new teachers. New people here, so different. My new teachers are unpredictable. Took a long time for me to realize that people's unique and different.

Good news, Mba Ajeng has been accepted at Psychology Unisba, which is the most thing she wanted. I already knew that be a psychologist is her dream since she was 12. Surprisingly, she rejected it. Well i thought she was throwing her dreams away, but know i now. People's decision change. Fikom Unpad was her last decision. Well, whatever you choose should be the best for you ;) Second news, Mba Yaya is upgraded her level on Fakultas Kedokteran Unisba. I have best sisters in the world.

They future is already prepared. Mba Ajeng would become a reporter or something like that, Mba Yaya would become a doctor in next years. So i looked at myself, "who do i wanna be?", "what i do in next 10 years?", "what career i will do? what job?".

It's a serious problem with me. What passion i do have? Well, i like to painting, and i'm good with it. I like math, i like music--but i'm not good with playing it, i like write journal. Make it simple. I do not have passion. I mean, something that i enjoy to do it. I don't have any ideal. That makes me feel like damn absurd. My friends have, but i have not. It's weird.

Until my mom told me about that. I have to find where is my passion. It's 5 years remaining til' i make the biggest decision in my life, my future. It has to be thinked from this time. Whatever i will do in my next 10 years, i promise i will be a successful person just like mum, dad, or my sisters.

Who knows what will happened in 10 next years?

You Might Also Like

0 comments