10:44 PM

00.30


i'm fucking tired to blame myself for comparing me with the other girls, i'm fucking tired to struggle here, i'm fucking tired to hear his annoying voice everyday, i'm fucking tired to be hated by a person i didn't have a problem with, i'm fucking tired to complain the situations because nobody's hearing, i'm fucking tired to survive being around these dumb-jerk-stupid-snob-pervert-intimidating people, i'm fucking tired to be friends with the kiss-asser, i'm fucking tired pretending to be the way people expect, i'm fucking tired to be can't sleep all night --contemplating how suck my life is, i'm fucking tired to wish that i could be somebody else, i'm fucking tired to seek for happiness, i'm fucking sorry to myself for being so ungrateful, and i'm even fucking tired to get up and start a new fucking tiring shitty day on a shitty place with shitty people. fuuuuuuuuggggg

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Are you tired with your life righ now? Why? Are you feeling very unlucky with all things that happened every single day? You feels like that because you choose to feel like that. There many people who's had very almost perfect life and you're one of them. Many people in this world want to be like you. You're smart,you're beautiful,you're rich. You're very very very lucky person that I ever met. Sorry for my bad English. If you need me,you know how to find me

    ReplyDelete