sunday boringness

5:07 PM










Happy Sunday everyone! ;)

I have no date plan today so it's kinda boring on home. Dad went home just to pick up my mum to go to Surabaya. It'll be tiring if i join them. Sooo here i'm all alone at home, spending my weekend without boyfriend(s) in front of the television.

I watched Project X last night. Well uhm it actually told us about teenagers' life, but strangerly it's just a bit inappropriate to watch by teenagers. The movie tells about teenagers' wild party. Uhm no. Ultrawild party, like they served and did wild stuff such as alcohol, drugs, naked swimming, violence, etc. So in the end they got problem with the police and felt regret for all they have done.





--



Reeve's hairchalk

I drew pop arts today! I was just looking for some pop-art pictures on the internet for my twitter background, and just got interested to draw some of it. Check it out.

POW!

This one is my drawing i put on my wall bedroom ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments