random thoughts in the morning

7:53 AM

When i was like 9-10ish, i always imagined that i'm going to have a perfect teenager life. I'm going to have a (my type) boyfriend, i'm going to be a social-butterfly, i'm going to be the smartest in class, or i'm going to be a covergirl. Seriously.. haha. I DID told everyone that i want to be a Gadis Sampul when i was 10.


None of those happen. I used to have boyfriends, but none of them was really my type. But in my teenager phase i realize that we don't care about type when we fall in love. But still, until now, i do fantasize about having one who's really my type.

I'm way far than being a social-butterfly. I do have lots of friends, but small amount of bestfriends. I realized that i'm truly an ambivert, and i'm a socially awkward so... yep.

There's always someone smarter than us in class. 

And perhaps i'm going to enroll myself to be a model if my height wasnt 155. Or if i didn't have as huge as a whale thighs. Or if i had an awesome hair. Or if i didn't let what the other says about myself made me down and so unconfidence.

I kept telling to myself "i'm sorry, 10-years-old-me, i may not having a perfect life of teenagers just like what you imagined. But i do have a great life. And i'm happy. Eventhough i have a huge thighs, or i'm a shorty, or i'm not as rich as my friends.. i'm happy. You, little kid, didn't understand that we live in probability. What we wish doesn't always get to be real, and what we have now will not always stay in the future."

Probability happens in everysecond of our lives. And Mr. P, i beg you to choose me to be one of those people who make their dreams come true. This time i'm no longer wishing or fantasize about a perfect adult life. I'm wishing for a greatness and happiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments