why Preston Xavier Burke whyyy

7:27 PM

This post would be random af but..

I love Cristina-Burke so much so when i watched Grey's Anatomy S3 and found out that Burke was proposing Cristina, i was like...

finally finally finally my fav couple is getting maried!!!

Terus tadi malem jadwal finale eps GA S3 kan... dan begitu beres nonton... berasa dumped abis. Tearjerking banget nggak paham.

"Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

PARAH. Wedding vow-nya Burke parah banget.....
Ga ngerti kenapa Burke bisa seromantis dan se-sweet itu... And if there's someone like him in real life, i hope that would be my future husband ha ha ha ngarep.

Tapi Grey's Anatomy emang tai banget. T a i  karena endingnya Burke nyampakkin Cristina di altar. T a i  karena Burke malah ngilang ninggalin Cristina, bahkan tanpa say goodbye. T a i  karena Burke nggak muncul lagi di season 4. T a i  karena udah bikin Cristina ancur. T a i  karena alesan Burke batalin pernikahan karena alesannya to love is to let them free. T a i  karena endingnya harus kayak gitu. T a i  karena vow seromantis, sesweet itu akhirnya dumped. T a i  karena udah bikin tearjerking

Tai.



Preston: I'm up there waiting for you to come down the aisle and... I know you don't want to come. If I loved you, I wouldn't be up there waiting for you. I would be letting you go.
Cristina: I am wearing the dress. I'm ready. And, and maybe I didn't want to before. But I want to now. I really think I want this.
Preston: I really wish you didn't think. I wish that you knew.


:'(

You Might Also Like

0 comments