Effing Trout

6:37 PM

Szooooo happy that i got a day off (tho i don't go anywhere). Finally finally finally there's a day that i could skip Trout's class, my annoying teacher. I need to censor his name so i called him Trout. Yes, Trout the fish. I have been mad at him for weeks. I have NEVER mad at a teacher this bad. I kinda feel durhaka to be angry to a teacher but WHY WHY WHY does he have to be so cruel and sarcastic and annoying and sucks?!?!?! I would be so glad, SO GLAD to give him a trophy for 'Cruelest Teacher in the Entire Milky Way' award.

Okay calm down, Zaskia Osya.
You need to relax
and
you need to try 

to not influence people who read this post
with negative vibes.



Geez.
Who the fuck cares anyway it's my journal!



Some of you might wonder what happened between me and Trout.. or maybe not.
There was him sitting in front of the class, mentioning names whose task hadn't been completed. He mentioned my name at the end. So i went to the front and ask him which task did i miss, and what he said was...

"Halah apaan kamu mah tiga tiganya juga belom! Pemales nggak pernah ngerjain tugas. Mau jadi apa kamu pemales. Liat nih nilainya kosong semua. Kamu nggak niat di pelajaran saya atau gimana."

Lah gua bingung kan perasaan tugas udah dikerjain semua. Then I rechecked my task book if there's any task that i hadn't finished yet. But i finished all of them, there even was his signatures on the papers. I thought maybe he had forgotten to input my score to his score list. So i brought my task book to him.

"Pak ini tugas saya udah selesai semua tiga-tiganya. Tanda tangan Bapak juga ada. Mungkin Bapak lup--"

i didn't even finish my sentence because he interrupted,
"Kumpulin."
"Mungkin Bapak lupa masukin ke daftar nilai."
"IYA YAUDAH KUMPULIN."
Sambil ngelengos. Judes. Jutek.

 Sabar....

And the next week after it happened again.
Trout mentioned the name whose task still hadn't been completed, and there was my name.. again...
He even said "Ini kok tugasnya yang saya panggil belum masuk masuk ya dari minggu lalu, gimana sih kok nggak niat belajar kalian pemales semua. Apalagi ini nih yang masih kosong semua... Zaskia. Pemales." in front of the class. And in all of a sudden everyone's eyes pointed at you.

"Pak memang tugas saya yang mana lagi ya, yang belum? Udah saya kumpulin bukunya kemarin dan udah semua."
"Ya nggak tau ini buktinya masih kosong semua, pemales."

Ya gimana gua gak malu.
I went to his desk with my task book, trying to not spilt out all of the curses.
"Pak, ini tugas saya udah semua. Ini tugas yang pertama.. ini yang kedua, ini yang ketiga. Bahkan udah ditandatangan sama Bapak. Dari dua minggu lalu juga sudah. Saya gak pemales Pak. Bapak kayaknya lupa lagi buat masukin nilai saya ke daftar nilai."


Trout didn't even want to look at neither me nor my task book.
"YAAA UDAAAAH. KUMPULIIIIN AJAAAA."

Gue nggak heran kalo dia nggak mau minta maaf. Mungkin dia malu ato gengsi.
Yang gue heran KENAPA SIH NADANYA MASIH JUTEK AJAAA?
He didn't even feel guilty about what he has done; for embarassing myself in front of the class. He didn't even admit his wrong.

Najong. Tai.

To be honest, in all of a sudden, i lose all my respect for you, Sir Trout. Gue bahkan udah nggak peduli kalo dia adalah orang yang seharusnya gue hormati. Entah karena posisi dia sebagai guru gue ataupun orang yang lebih tua dari gue. To me, your 'religious' label didn't represent your actions.


So.
Thank God.
Thank you so much for giving me a precious opportunity; to not seeing his face this week. To not letting me spilting out the bad curses.
I'm grateful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments