things she made him capable of

12:58 PM



It was a late night drive after the concert. Truth be told, he couldn't care less about the Tchaikovsky nor the Max Reger. He grew up listening to Muse and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Nonetheless, he didn't mind at all spending the whole night listening to not-so-his kind-of-music as long as she was there; and to know that she was very delighted.

"Thank you," she said, throwing a smile "i know it's not your cup of tea."

He blew his cigarettes out through the window and turned his head, "The music? Nope. But you are."

Her cheek faintly blushing. It's weird that they had been together for a while, yet she still find it's hard to control herself in front of him. The butterflies had never left, at all.

He stroked her hair gently while his other hand caught up with the steering wheel. "I have a theory about you."

"Me?"

"I believe you have been hiding a secret power."

She chuckled, "I wish i had one though, like the Sailormoon."

"Whoever Sailormoon is, i guess she or he doesn't have one like yours."

Still, his fingers were busy stroking her hair. Little did he know, it was her favorite gesture of him.

"Uh huh? What is it?"

"You make other people capable to do things. That's your secret power. I'd probably nonchalantly turn on my earphone during the concert, listening to Thirty Seconds to Mars or something; or fallen asleep; or worse, walked myself out-- if it were not because of you. I'd switch the radio station, if it were not because of you mumbling and enjoying those weird rap songs. I'd probably never pick Big Hero 6 over Interstellar on the cinema, if it were not because of you getting crazy over Baymax. I'd probably never have a willing to visit the museum we went last week, if it were not because of you; who happened to be a history junkie --and i wanted to make you happy.  Also.. I believe i wouldn't even dare to take the risk.. to share this very little space of my introverted self to anyone-- again, if it were not because of you.

You made me capable to do things. "

She smiled. 

"And i'm excited to see other things you'll make me capable of."

You Might Also Like

0 comments