Bestember

11:35 AM

December sky

It's already December! Yeaaay :)

OK, December is the month that i like the most. Dunno why, but i thought that i always got lucky things at December. December, reminds me of Mba Ajeng's birthdate. She will turn 16th this month, 6 more days! Woo-hoo! Hmm gonna make a little surprise to her. Last year, i put a ring box on her bed with flowers. There was a sticky notes in the box, some clue of the location of her present. 'the place where you can see around the houses, road and electric tower'. It's the 3rd floor of our house, where all of laundry being sun-dried in there. I set the baloons and get rid of all the laundry, and i put the present there. It was so sweet. Well, Mbak Ajeng's friend were there, too. And they were envy, they said 'aaah! you've the sweetest sister in the world, Jeng. You should proud of her'. Hihi ;)

Mbak Ajeng

I will have a final-semester examination the day after tomorrow. Hmm, a bit nervous. Hope that i will pass all of my exams. We'll have exams at 12th Dec-17th Dec, and at the 19th-21st, we'll have a class meeting! Yeaay! My very-first class meeting, i know. I think i'll join English speech and Chess. It'll be memorizing ;) promise that i'll post about the class meet here! Next, at 22nd Dec, my JHS 1 Cimahi will have a bazar and an art-culuture festival (pensi)! Aaah can't wait for them (wish that t i could 'skip' the exams week :p ). At 23rd, i'll get my semester raport. Wish me luck, people! :)

Last week, my family and I went to the town to shopping. We went to Rumah Mode, Ciwalk, and other places. We had so much fun since we getting busy. First, we went to Rumah Mode and we bought some clothes. Well, i don't remember when do we shopping together. We had lunch at Gokana Teppan, Ciwalk. My family and I love ramen. My mum said ramen has the same taste with 'sauto Tegal', lol :D then we were shopping again. I found something cute at christmas sale at the center of the mall--anyway, i'm not having christmas, i'm totally a moslem--, santa and snowdoll rings! Didn't think twice, i took it to the chasier and then pay it all. Those are really cuuute! :)

Santa and Snowdoll rings


Welcome, Best-ember! ;)
Zaskia Osya Denaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments