4:45 PM

Me: Why is it always ME?!
Mba Yaya: Because you were born to be a leader
Me: I am not.
Mba Yaya: Yes you are. If you don't think, probably your friends think that you're deserve to be a leader. And so do I.
Me: why is problem always comes to me?
Mba Yaya: Everybody has problem. You're not alone. And like i said before, you're a leader. Leader must have many experience. There are many lesson that doesn't teached at school. Life-lessons. And you know? You are a teenager that already have maturity.
Me: What? I'm just a kid.
Mba Yaya: No. You are already a teenager, dear. Mature doesn't make you to be a boring and serious old-people. You are a mature-thinking person, and i proud of it.
Me: I have many problems at school. With my teacher, friends, and... the seniors! I don't know why people hate me.
Mba Yaya: Positive thinking! They didn't hate you. Maybe, some of them are just being envy. You are a strong person. You are a mature. You know what to do.
Me: I'm sick of all of this.
Mba Yaya: Listen to me. Failure and experience makes you mature. You have to learn from all of your mistake. Don't too perfectionist. Mistake is humanly. Be patient, be positive, and be independent.
I will, sis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments