Baker Street

11:44 AM

I'm a huge fan of tea, but sometimes i choose coffee over tea. Oh, and i forgot to tell you that i love coffee shops (well, generally i love any cafe, restaurant, food stalls--basically places that sell food&drinks-- but there's always special about coffee shop). I don't always drink coffee but when i do, that's when i got lots and lots of homework. Hehe! Yesterday i finally had a chance to visit Baker Street with my sister Mba Yaya. She happened to be the one who ask me to go, actually. And of course, i said yes. So after the school over, she picked me up at school to go to the Baker Street.

I brought my freakin' math homeworks and picked us a seat that catched my eyes. This view from my spot, to me, is lovely! 



I ordered my all-time favorite creme brulee latte. Well, that 'Little Women' book is just a prop. I'm not betraying my math homework :')



Mba Yaya ordered a scrambled egg, lychee tart (or pie? that i thought a lil strange because it doesn't work to me. I love Baker Street's ambience and their homey decoration. However, i thought they kinda lack of food varieties and a little bit too pricey while there is nothing special with the taste.

Anyway, cannot resist to not taking a picture in this spot!



Baker Street
Jl. Cimandiri no 18 Bandung


You Might Also Like

0 comments