may

7:09 PM

/// M A Y ///

May might be my favorite month in the past 5 months since 2017 started. May is full of surprises, graces and butterflies. The fact that i officially graduated from high school in May makes me happy. Apalagi gue udah berada di posisi yang safe karena udah dapet kuliah. Alhamdulillahirabbilalamin. God is always good. I just graduated two days agooo, peeps!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY BYE HIGH SCHOOL. I used to hate you but i'm relief that our relationship ended with nice ending and good memories ;-p

Rutinitas gue di bulan ini adalah belajar di inten setiap hari, dari pagi sampe sore. I happened to meet the same people everyday. Semangat SBMPTN ya temen-temen :) anyway, i'm so happy that i got a chance to met this one guy i admire here. We're more like acquaintance, though we chatted once and follow each other's social media. Our relatives know each other. I've always been look after him all this year since he was a cute, decent, charming, calm and truly smart guy. But nah i guess i'm gonna keep it as a casual feeling, eventhough he's one of the reason why'd i come to inten everyday. HAHA. ups.

I got a new cameraaa!!! Holy holy holy holy fudge finally after all this time begging with blood sweat and tears. I made a deal with my mum that if i got accepted to college through SNMPTN, she should give me a proper reward for my three years effort in school. Dan alhamdulillah kamera idaman udah di tangan. I'm loving it everyday and looking forward to have a great feeds :') #millennials.

Prom is coming in another couple of weeks. I got my dress already :) and i love it into bits since the dress is so much look alike with Hermione's dress on the Yule Ball... omgomgomg i even plan to do my hair just like her. Except of course, no Viktor Krum on my version.

First gathering fakultas. Yang ini agak agak lil bit frightening sih.. i'm always excited yet nervous tiap kali masuk lingkungan baru. Bismillah bismillah bismillah.

So much more is going to come in another two weeks left of May. Can't wait to see what's coming, though :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments