aamiin

3:02 PM

My sisters and i have some lists about our dream destination. Mba Yaya, my oldest sister, loved city so much. Her destination would be fancy cities like New York, Tokyo and Prague. Mba Ajeng, th 2nd sis of mine, is a nature-lover. She spends most of her holidays by travelling. Her destination dream (of course) is always related with nature. Her destination dream is 'tasting' Indonesia beaches and mountains, and Prague.  My dream trip mostly dominated by historical places since i found myself have a big interest into cultural art. Aamiin Ya Allah.


1. Hagia Sophia. A church & a mosque characteristics on one building.. with byzarantine architecture, how cool is that?
2. Sacre Coeur. I wanted to see the jesus mosaic.
3. Sistine Chapel. I can imagine the 'awwww-ness' when i see michaelangelo ceilings.
4. Gion. If i'm lucky, i'd meet the Geisha(s). Also i wanted to capture the Japanese temples.
5. Antelope Canyon. Definetely an artwork of nature.
6. Louvre. Gosh :(
7. Blue mosque Istanbul.
8. Cappadocia.
9. Pyramid of Cheops.
10. Kaaba 😭😭 (who doesn't?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments