things about you

8:26 PM

i'm living 15 years believing that i was adopted. that my blood type was AB while mum's was O and dad's was A. until i figured out my real blood type was A, because i had to check it out for the school form. you did the most horrible prank on my whole life.

you were the one who pushed me so hard to choose accounting. you said i'd love it so much and accounting was a skill, so it'll be needed everywhere.

you were the one who hated sushi. but now you're not. you're even becoming the one who ask us to go to sushi tei whenever you're hungry.

you play keyboard. and saxophone. you can sew. you sewed my pyjamas and among all of the pyjamas i have, it was my favorite. you can knit. you cook delicious food, even it's not as good as Aunt Maya's food or Aunt Uci's cake. you do sports. you play badminton and you're sooo good when it comes to duel with dad. you're terrific on tennis. also on swimming. how can i not say you're so multitalent?

you were the one who cuts my hair. you never let anyone cut my hair except you. and your cuts so far has been good, since you assisted grandma on her saloon long time ago.

you're very protective of our healths. sometimes you became paranoia. your diabetics made you so. grandma's cancer made you so. grandpa's stroke made you so. i remember when i got lump on my neck, you gave me 8 vitamins every morning and before i go to bed. EIGHT.

you were the one who wakes me up every morning by your tahajjud prayer.

you were the one who searched for signatures to fill the form of my school application, you RAN because it was the last hours of application and we were way out of times.

you were the one who ask me to sleep with you everynight when dad isn't home. everytime i couldn't sleep or scared of bad dreams, you hugged me tight so i don't feel scared anymore.

when grandpa was sick, you took care of him neatly. you always made sure he didn't feel pain, he felt comfort enough to sleep, he consumed his medicine. you loved him so much, better than you love your ownself.

you were the one who cried to me when you're sad. you did it mostly when you ride me to school. when you did, all i can do was only trying to calm you down.

you worship God. you're a huge fans of God.

you love james bond so much. and all action movies.

you've been never be so pushy about my daily activities. when i felt lazy to go to school and ask your permission about absence, you never said 'NO'. you always let me to decide by your sayings, "your life, your choice".

you held pain but you were strong. you have never let anyone see you weak.

two months ago, sis got a car accident. it victimized a woman that she had an aneurism on her brain. my sister was innocent, but you and her were so responsible to take care of the victim, since the victim came from a poor family. she needed the surgery. you paid all of the costs even it wasn't worth not less than 50 million. my sister was stressed&down that she couldn't eat nor doing activities, but all you said was "It's okay. it's me & your dad's problem. please do not be stressed. if you're stressed, then i will too. you don't have to overthink about it. you just have to be safe and more careful next time, got it?". 

You're heartful. Humble. Sometimes annoying, but i love you so much. I know i will never could pay you back of what you've done to me, because it's priceless. I will pay you back by being a better person, a useful person and being the one who will make you proud.

Happy 48th birthday, ibuku sayang!


You Might Also Like

0 comments